For Reference List of some attributions

Attribution - It is a defining statement attached to a person. The person gets to believe that it holds true for him her. Some of them are given here as examples. The list is exhaustive and individually explored. It works like a self prophecy in some cases.

  • I am first born, second born, last born . . .  therefore I have to . .  .
  • I am very much like my youngest uncle. I therefore act in ways he did.
  • Richard Jr. has to follow father's foot steps.
  • I am a woman therefore it is incumbent upon me to serve my husband, raise his family and never complain.
  • I am born on a Tuesday. So Friday is not a good day for me.
  • This is my birth star. Therefore my will proceed as per its predictions.
  • My name defines that I assume responsibilities.
  • The torn mother script and the foundling script are examples for self given attributions.
  • In our family we should not enjoy because it brings bad fortune.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformational Transactional Analysis - Triological Self Therapy

Blogs on Transformational Transactional Analysis

2.3-2 TA in Pills - Injunctions and Drivers 2